Flow - Just Livin'

Flow - Just Livin'
Florida Sunrise

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Free at last, free at last ... ...

... ... for the time being.

I finished a class on June 5, and still have that unburdened feeling! The last week was pretty intense because, in addition to writing an 8-page research paper, a weekly 1-page writing assignment and 100+ pages of reading were due. Mix that with the continuous job search and you have a recipe for Chaos, which is a pretty good description of last week. For the summer I have several papers to write, but no classes, so I will have more control of my study time (she said hopefully).

I am currently working on a blog post that will tell the story of my first experience in a small sailboat, and hope to upload it, along with a few pictures and maybe a video within a few days. The excursion didn't quite work out as planned.....but I'm anticipating the next one and hoping it will contain more sailing ... less bailing. :)

Also, we plan to take an RV trip through the Keys in just 10 days, so that should provide some interesting posts!

I think that's everything for now. It looks like there might be enough sunshine to take Delilah the kitty downstairs so she can lie in the sun beside the pool -- away from her nemesis, Lenny. Today I'll post pet photos because I forgot to ask permission from Jesse's sons to post theirs.

Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment