Flow - Just Livin'

Flow - Just Livin'
Florida Sunrise

Thursday 25 February 2010

Saturday - Conclusion


And now, as I’m writing this, a hawk or falcon just flew into my back door! He crashed into the yard, and I think he hurt his spine because he can’t stand. So, while I’m waiting on the nature center to call me back about helping him, he is in a box in the bathroom, protected from the cats. There is a large flock of migrating robins outside, and he was probably trying to catch one. I’ll update everybody when I get info!

4 comments:

  1. poor guy...did he get picked up? any word on his status?

    http://www.swamppixieherbal.blogspot.com
    http://www.anchasta.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nature center called a place on Sanibel island called CROW and I took it to a vet's office for them to pick up. I haven't had time to call and find out how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawks are so beautiful. Any update on the status?

    ReplyDelete